Looking for a recipe for Jewelry sales success:
- Take a jewerly manufacturing company in Waitsfield, Vermont that prints thousands of high-gloss paper catalogs for their wholesale customers
- Throw in some retail sales
- Toss in a store locator database
- Add a healthy dash of clearance sale broadcast email as well as Facebook advertising
- Layer over a solid foundation of ‘Internet’
BakedBeads went from print, fax and telephone to Internet wholesale orders, online retail orders with a nice little online retail store locator. VickeryHill helped them do it.
Their online ‘presence’ is actually two online stores based around their product database and high-quality product images. They drive traffic via their print catalogs, tradeshows and broadcast emails.
Want to get your (wholesale or retail) eCommerce project off the ground?
Start here >